Planning is currently underway for the 2011 RCNA workshop calendar.
Planning is currently underway for the 2011 RCNA workshop calendar. One of the most popular presenters is Dot Yam, whose workshops on leadership and management have consistently attracted outstanding feedback from participants. Dot’s associate, Vivienne Black, will be taking the lead in presenting workshops on The emotional intelligent leader in action – a positive practical approach in 2011.
Dot and Vivienne have worked closely together over the years in complex and demanding health care settings. Their positive, practical yet simplistic approach motivates participants to implement skills and strategies immediately post session, affecting new and positive outcomes, both in their personal and professional life.
Vivienne has a background in management, training, personal development and events coordination. She has over 16 years experience as a consultant, facilitator, counsellor and coach. Her strength is in building positive relationships in the workplace through communication and understanding, as opposed to bullying, fear and intimidation.
Feedback from Vivienne’s workshops has been overwhelmingly positive:
• Thank you Vivienne for an enjoyable two days – well worth the trip – great strategies to deal with all relationships in life, both professional & personal.
• Well presented. Easy to digest. Enlightening and practical advice.
• This was fantastic; all staff should attend this course.
• Very interesting workshop with Vivienne. I believe this workshop will help me to lead my team better, with better understandings of team members.
Vivienne and Dot will be co-facilitating the workshop: The emotional intelligent leader in action - a positive practical approach on the following dates:
• Tuesday 22 February – Sydney
• Wednesday 27 April – Adelaide
• Thursday 30 June – Melbourne
• Wednesday 31 August – Canberra
• Wednesday 26 October – Brisbane
Dot Yam workshops are always over subscribed, so please make a note of the date in your diary for a ‘must attend’ experience.Do you have an idea for a story?
Email [email protected]